[Koha-devel] User configurable slips pushed (bug 7001, call for more testing)

Srdjan srdjan at catalyst.net.nz
Mon Mar 12 23:12:48 CET 2012

I'd like to discuss the mechanics of it.
Let's say we split our change into 4 smaller changes, and have a
following situation:
2 depends on 1
3 and 4 depend on 2

* how do we make sure they are applied in right order
* after a while 1 and 3 had to be reworked; again we need to make sure
they are applied in order
* let's say we are lucky and 1 gets pushed to master, 2 and 3 are
signed-off and 4 is being worked on; how do we manage status etc?

Waiting for sign-off in the order does not help, issues may arise after
sign-off

Srdjan