[Koha-devel] 2 duplicated commits in the kc.org repo, on master branch ?

Mason James mtj at kohaaloha.com
Wed Mar 14 07:24:59 CET 2012

hi People

i believe there are 2 duplicated commits in the kc.org repo currently, that need to be corrected
(by deleting 1 commit?)

specifically, these 2 commits....
  http://git.koha-community.org/gitweb/?p=koha.git;a=commit;h=50585c34292b7aabfaabeba0db3f83612f55837e
  http://git.koha-community.org/gitweb/?p=koha.git;a=commit;h=da920b1da9f2f2895730758659d099245c2e64ba

one of these needs to be deleted?

i'm really a bit confused
the commits seem to be applied *sequentially* in the master branch, yet both commits are identical (how is that possible?)

fyi: the reason i spotted this, was because i was trying to cherry-pick a patch to master, and my merge keep failing on these 2 commits :/
when i deleted 1 of these commits, my merge worked!

anyone got any ideas on this enigmatic situation? :)

Mason