[Koha-devel] Acquisitions, safe to modify a basket's booksellerid?

Kyle Hall kyle.m.hall at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 18:08:08 CET 2012

Hello all,
  I have a librarian who would like to have the ability to modify a
basket's booksellerid in the Acquisitions module. They want to be able
to do this because they frequently have to change vendors after
beginning the initial ordering process. I don't feel I'm am very
knowledgeable about this module, and was hoping to get some opinions
on whether adding this feature would be safe, or would it cause
problems.

Thanks,
Kyle