[Koha-devel] Fwd: [Koha] rebooting git.koha-community.org and manual.bywatersolutions.com

Chris Nighswonger cnighswonger at foundations.edu
Thu Mar 15 20:48:59 CET 2012

Forwarding to the devel list also...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Melia Meggs <melia at bywatersolutions.com>
Date: Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 2:57 PM
Subject: [Koha] rebooting git.koha-community.org and
manual.bywatersolutions.com
To: koha at lists.katipo.co.nz

Hello Koha community,

We are undergoing some mandatory cloud maintenance and need to reboot a
couple of servers that are being used by the community, specifically
git.koha-community.org and manual.bywatersolutions.com.  We wanted to give
you advance notice that we will be rebooting these servers on Friday, March
16 at midnight EST, and we hope this doesn't cause you any inconvenience.

Thank you,

Melia
--
Melia Meggs