[Koha-devel] Next week is Global Bug Squashing Week!

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Fri Mar 16 11:11:47 CET 2012

Le 16/03/2012 10:47, Magnus Enger a écrit :
> As most of you are probably aware now, there will be a super cool
> hackfest in Marseille next week:
> http://drupal.biblibre.com/en/blog/entry/2012-hackfest-in-europe
Just to let everybody know: we will be 35 during this hackfest !!!

19 from BibLibre (including our 4 librarians), 12 librarians (including
the BibLibre 4), and ppl from Croatia, Spain, Italy, Germany,
Switzerland and US (have a nice trip all of you !)

BibLibre office will be a little bit too small, so we've booked an
additional room just the door in front of our office (thx to the NPO
that make it possible !)

We will split in 5 different groups :
* one (with most librarians) will work on signing-off, document,
translating (to french), bug squash,...
* one (with at least Owen, Katrin, Gaétan, Julian & Adrien) will work on
interface & ergonomy things.
* one (with at least Claire, Jonathan, Zeno, Juan) working on solr stuff
-that won't be submitted for 3.8, definetly, but we hope to have a
detailled roadmap & some started work
* one (with at least hdl, dobrika & matthias) will work on persistency
* one (with at least marc & some other BibLibre ppl) will work on
database, trying to drop as many mySQL dependancies as possible, fix DB
mistakes,...

We will have a lot of fun, no doubt, and you're unlucky if you don't come :D
--
Paul POULAIN
http://www.biblibre.com