[Koha-devel] is there a full koha anonymized test database available to squash bugs against?

Bob Birchall bob at calyx.net.au
Wed Mar 21 08:01:44 CET 2012

On 21/03/12 16:45, Mason James wrote:
> On 2012-03-18, at 4:52 PM, Waylon Robertson wrote:
>
>> is there a full koha anonymized test database available to squash bugs against?
>
> as far as i know... no
>
> does anyone else know better?

Well, aren't the Biblibre sandboxes meant for that purpose?
http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Sandboxes

The Calyx demo (demo.calyx.net.au) has only a small data base, but we
could make it available if really needed.  Perhaps other companies demo
DBs are larger?  But try the Biblibre ones first.

Hope that helps,
Bob