[Koha-devel] is there a full koha anonymized test database available to squash bugs against?

Mason James mtj at kohaaloha.com
Sat Mar 24 14:10:58 CET 2012

On 2012-03-22, at 2:22 AM, Liz Rea wrote:

> I have one that is a combo of sample data and MARC21 data - you can get it at https://github.com/wizzyrea/Scripts-and-Things/blob/master/kohadev-withbibs.sql.gz
> (do note, it's possible the rules in there are not quite sane or not defined in a way that makes sense. Step through the administration when you get it imported.)
>
> And just the marc data: https://github.com/wizzyrea/Scripts-and-Things/blob/master/MARC21.mrc
>
> I've got an ongoing project to make a collection of sample data, and rule sets that developers can choose and import at install time, but they are not ready quite yet. :)
>
> Liz Rea

oooh, nice one Liz :)

perhaps we could work towards using some standardized  data-sets for testing Koha
we could have a set of UNIMARC, USMARC-MARC21 and NORMARC bibs, patrons, and a basically configured Koha database)

does anyone else have any UNIMARC, NORMARC (and other *MARC) data-sets they could contribute?