[Koha-devel] 3.8 feature freeze

Brian Harrington brian at jhu.edu
Tue Mar 27 20:06:57 CEST 2012

On 3/27/12 1:43 PM, Jared Camins-Esakov wrote:
> The XSLT in question, koha-indexdefs-to-zebra.xsl is not actually used
> by Zebra in the day-to-day business of indexing. It's used by developers
> who are revising their DOM index definitions themselves. As far as I
> know, Galen and I are the only two people who have modified the
> authorities DOM configuration, and therefore the only two people who
> have actually used that conversion script, most likely. As an aside,
> Galen and I briefly discussed the wisdom of storing the generated
> authority-zebra-indexdefs.xsl in the git repository, but concluded that
> there was no reason to add a dependency on xsltproc, given that the file
> rarely needs to be regenerated.

I just wanted to mention that we also use a modified DOM authorities
configuration.  We're a couple of versions behind, so it would be hard
for me to test anything in timely manner this time around, but Jared's
absolutely correct that moving koha-indexdefs-to-zebra.xsl should have
no effect on day-to-day functionality.

Brian

--
Brian Harrington