[Koha-devel] Call for Nominations: Roles for 3.10

Frédéric Demians frederic at tamil.fr
Thu Mar 29 14:45:04 CEST 2012

 > I've just added my name on the wiki for the translation manager. In
 > the past, i've been involved in other translation project (kde)and i
 > wanted to be now more involved in koha.

As translation manager, you would have at minimum:

   - to provide and administer a Pootle server, preferably a dedicated
     server
   - to deal with translators demands/questions
   - to manage a git repository on which pushing translation files for
     Release Maintainers

--
Frédéric DEMIANS
http://www.tamil.fr/u/fdemians.html