[Koha-devel] performance issues with mysql and koha on 2 physical servers

Claire Hernandez claire.hernandez at biblibre.com
Fri Mar 30 10:10:08 CEST 2012

Hello all,

I would like to better understand why when we put koha source on a
different mysql physical server we have a performance problems.

If I put mysql on koha source server, an opac-search take 2 times less
than if I separate mysql server and koha sources.

I don't really know why:
- perl libs? (CGI + DBH?)
- mysql setting?
- network setting?

Do you know thinks about this? did you work or remember works from others ?

(I am really not comfortable with hardware architecture or server
settings and first I would like to collect your feedbacks.)

Claire;