[Koha-devel] Bugzilla component categories

Owen Leonard oleonard at myacpl.org
Wed May 2 14:25:11 CEST 2012

> Having someone in
> the Assignee field who is not working on that report, could be a misleading
> signal for an unaware Bugzilla user.

I like being the default assignee for OPAC, browser compatibility, and
template bugs, and I make every effort to try to address those bugs.
What might be nice is if it was understood that if I remove myself
from the bug assignment it means it's *not* something I'm going to
work on.

I find it difficult to track bugs based on whether I'm CC'ed because
that's often not a meaningful indicator of my involvement with the
bug. I'm subscribed to the bugs mailing list because I like to read
new bug reports, but I'm not subscribed to any Bugzilla emails (in
Bugzilla preferences) because I don't like getting duplicate notices.
I'm assuming that would have to change if I wanted to know when I was
automatically CC'ed on a new bug?

 -- Owen

--
Web Developer