[Koha-devel] Bugzilla component categories

Fischer, Katrin Katrin.Fischer at bsz-bw.de
Wed May 2 15:11:04 CEST 2012

Hi Marcel,

+1

I was going to propose something similar at the next IRC meeting. I think our current system of default assignees does not really work (with a few exceptions) and your idea to leave the field empty will end a lot of confusion.

I was also wondering how bug wranglers could be involved here. We can not 'assign' bugs to someone, but perhaps we could try to improve the bug reports so it's easier to work on them? Confirming the problem, asking questions where information is missing and add/correct information given by the bug reporter.

Katrin