[Koha-devel] Feedback from staff with plack?

Dobrica Pavlinusic dpavlin at rot13.org
Fri May 4 14:06:16 CEST 2012

On Fri, May 04, 2012 at 12:18:20PM +0200, Paul Poulain wrote:
> Hi Dobrica,
>
> You said during the hackfest that you wanted to plackify staff interface
> after the hackfest. Did you make it ? Do you have some feedback to give
> to us ?

With all patches from hackfest and aftewards, staff interface works
quite well.

To be honest, I used plack for all my development ever since with
great success :-)

Just this week I found small problem with Z39.50 copy cataloguing which
mungles encodig. This is somewhat important beacuse we are in persistant
enviroment and once encoding gets corrupted it stays this way.

I will investigate this more and submit approriate bug.

I still haven't put plack staff interface in production at our library,
but I do intend to do it before KohaCon 2012 so I can report my
expiriences.

> Thanks for this feedback !

Sorry for silence, I was quite busy lately.

--
Dobrica Pavlinusic               2share!2flame            dpavlin at rot13.org
Unix addict. Internet consultant.             http://www.rot13.org/~dpavlin