[Koha-devel] MARC::Record, record length and leader

Mike Hafen mdhafen at tech.washk12.org
Wed May 9 18:55:30 CEST 2012

I think there is not a more forgiving parser.  The ISO2709 spec breaks when
a record reaches 100000 octets.  I don't see any way around that in the
parser.  The best solution I can come up with, if you want to hold to the
spec, is to create a seperate ISO2709 blob with a logical link to the first
when a record reaches 100000 octets.  I don't know if that could be
implemented in the parser though.  I think that any other way will result
in either a broken record or a broken parser.