[Koha-devel] Branch Specific System Preferences

Ian Walls koha.sekjal at gmail.com
Thu May 10 17:04:58 CEST 2012

Paul,

Creating a new table allows us to develop this in parallel and commit
progress incrementally without risking damage to the existing system (until
we're ready to do the swapover, that is).  It also forces us to review the
subroutines that access this table, and make them clean in the Koha
namespace.  I think building new would be better here than modifying what
we already have, since C4::Circulation is already pretty messy.

Cheers,

-Ian