[Koha-devel] Branch Specific System Preferences

Ian Walls koha.sekjal at gmail.com
Thu May 10 18:05:23 CEST 2012

This table could, theoretically, completely replace systempreferences.  I'm
not sure that's the best idea... but I can't really say why.  If something
should truly be global, then it could just be NULL/NULL/NULL for the
context.  We're going to be supplying context-sensitive keys in the each
time we call, anyway, so we just won't for global things, or we won't
supply itemtype for things that are univeral for item type, etc.

I think that it should, however, completely replace issuingrules, and
that's where I'm thinking most of the C4/Circulation changes would come in.

-Ian