[Koha-devel] missing pdf files for Koha 3.6 and 3.8 manuals

Arslan Farooq arslanone at gmail.com
Thu May 10 19:25:09 CEST 2012

Hi Nicole

Can we have the option to download the whole manual (HTML files) as an
archive? That will allow us to download the whole thing and memorize
it offline (say, when electricity is out).

You may set up a script that periodically deletes the zip and creates
a new one (so that the zip is always latest).

-- arslan