[Koha-devel] Multi-branch SCO [Was: Re: Branch Specific System Preferences]

Ian Walls koha.sekjal at gmail.com
Thu May 10 22:12:33 CEST 2012

Chris,

If you don't specify the SCO user in the sysprefs, you have to manually log
in as that user on the workstations you are designating as SCO.  This is
then subject to timeout, I believe.

So, if you don't mind maintaining the distinct logins on your workstations
manually, you're in good shape, no new code required.  It would only be a
project if you wanted to enable auto-login for that set of users.

-Ian