[Koha-devel] missing pdf files for Koha 3.6 and 3.8 manuals

Magnus Enger magnus at enger.priv.no
Fri May 11 18:10:05 CEST 2012

On 11 May 2012 15:23, Nicole Engard <nengard at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, May 11, 2012 at 6:25 AM, MJ Ray <mjr at phonecoop.coop> wrote:
>> Are those issues recorded anywhere, so people can try fixing?
>
> MJ I can ask around - but like I said, I'm not the right person to be
> answering these questions :) I update the XML, push the patches, and
> they automagically post to the web in HTML :)

If someone is going to mess around with things in this area, could
they please consider setting up an automated conversion to ePub format
too?

With dbtoepub it's as simple as this:

$ dbtoepub -o /path/to/manual.epub /path/to/manual-in-git/en/manual.xml

I have an old demo here:
http://div.libriotech.no/kohaebook/
I have not found a good way to convert to .mobi yet, so please
disregard those parts.

Best regards,
Magnus Enger
libriotech.no