[Koha-devel] Print page - Firefox, etc

Paul paul.a at aandc.org
Wed May 23 02:15:52 CEST 2012

At 02:01 PM 5/22/2012 -0400, Owen Leonard wrote:
[snip]
>Judging from the description and the timeline of Koha 3.6.1 I'm
>guessing the bug is caused by my first fix for Bug 6291 which was
>subsequently reverted in favor of a better fix.

Thanks - what's the best way on a *production* server to revert the patch
and install the better fix?

I must admit to not fully understanding how git (or whatever is most
appropriate) is setup, and after a look at bug 6291, there appear to be
quite a few elements touched.  In my sandbox, I once tried (unsuccessfully)
to have two parallel but different versions of Koha so do not really want
to try that on the production box.

Best - Paul