[Koha-devel] [DISCUSSION] Database schema & coding guidelines

Ian Walls koha.sekjal at gmail.com
Fri May 25 18:15:59 CEST 2012

I also favour "_id" in general... the underscore separates it out as an
identifier, and it's already this way in a large percentage of the database.

We need to be very careful, though, if we change any of the existing key
names, so that it not only doesn't break the Koha code, but also doesn't
break saved Reports.  The database update script must do a find/replace in
the saved_sql.savedsql field (and should also update
saved_sql.last_modified in the process).

-Ian