[Koha-devel] Signing-off a patch for a customer

Jared Camins-Esakov jcamins at cpbibliography.com
Mon May 28 17:46:11 CEST 2012

Paul, et. al.,

Sorry about the second e-mail ten seconds after the first.

(I don't want to count bug 6858 in this list, because, for me, it has
> been tested by a dis-interested -well, in fact, calling the library
> "dis-interested" is maybe not the best term, but nevermind ;-) )

I don't see how the library that commissioned the development could be
disinterested.

I don't want to break the rule. I just request that 3 identified ppl
> from BibLibre can sign-off in the name of the customer (I like the Proxy
> term).

In case this wasn't clear, I have absolutely no objection to this, provided
the customer sticks a note on the bug so the history is clear. Actually, if
I have time, I'd like to extend your sandbox code to allow libraries to
sign off directly from the sandbox. I'd also like to add features to allow
the sandbox system to handle testing indexing. Better to have your project
managers test other patches than spend time inserting "Signed-off-by" lines
for libraries that are using the sandbox but don't understand git. :)

Regards,
Jared

--
Jared Camins-Esakov
Bibliographer, C & P Bibliography Services, LLC
(e-mail) jcamins at cpbibliography.com
(web) http://www.cpbibliography.com/