[Koha-devel] Gerrit as a workflow aid [Was: Re: Signing-off a patch for a customer]

Chris Nighswonger cnighswonger at foundations.edu
Wed May 30 02:21:53 CEST 2012

This is important enough to deserve its own thread imho. So I'm changing
the subject.

On Tue, May 29, 2012 at 5:35 AM, Chris Cormack <chris at bigballofwax.co.nz>wrote:

> Or, how about using gerrit, to sign off, eg
> http://gerrit.workbuffer.org:8080/#/c/7/
>
> If they were logged in, they could mark that verified.

I am very much in favor of us implementing gerrit to help tighten up our
workflow.

I would like to see us begin a discussion on this and put it up for a vote
among developers during the June or July meeting.

So let's talk!

Kind Regards,
Chris