[Koha-devel] Koha API for use in mobile app

Robert Nay robert at naygames.com
Thu May 31 22:02:11 CEST 2012

I am looking to create an iPhone/Android app for my local library, and am wondering about the best way to go about this. Does Koha have some API that can be accessed from a third-party client (in this case, a mobile application)? Koha pages seem to have an "unapi" link in them, is this something that could be used? I am relatively new to Koha, so any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Robert