[Koha-devel] QA: Passed-QA-by line in commit?

Jared Camins-Esakov jcamins at cpbibliography.com
Mon Nov 5 18:02:53 CET 2012

Marcel,

> I see lines with Passed-QA-by:  in some newer commits. ****
>
> Do we need them, should we add them? ****
>
> I think if we should, all qa team members should conform.

We need some sort of record of who QAed patches, yes. I have been adding
those lines. For 3.12 I would like members of the QA team to sign off on
patches that they QA so that I know for sure that the code I am pushing has
passed QA. This will add minimal time with the help of git-bz. If you are
using my patched version of git-bz you can even update the status of the
bug while attaching patches, and have the Signed-off-by: line inserted
automatically when the patches are applied.

Regards,
Jared

--
Jared Camins-Esakov
Bibliographer, C & P Bibliography Services, LLC
(e-mail) jcamins at cpbibliography.com
(web) http://www.cpbibliography.com/