[Koha-devel] update Koha download pages, with some info for beginners

Mason James mtj at kohaaloha.com
Mon Nov 12 01:13:47 CET 2012

hi Folks

can we get some info the following 2 pages, recommending beginners to install Koha using the 'packages' method

http://koha-community.org/download-koha/
http://download.koha-community.org/

it seems to me, these 2 pages are the first pages a beginner hits, when attempting to install Koha
if we can put some info recommending beginners to install Koha using the 'packages' method there, we can save everyone much wasted effort

(i would, but i don't have edit permissions, afaict)

so… is this a good idea, or not?