[Koha-devel] Koha hackfest in 2013 in Marseille, (proposing a date)

Brendan Gallagher info at bywatersolutions.com
Thu Nov 15 01:48:42 CET 2012

We'd love to get some tickets soon - as in today or tomorrow - so please
let it be the 18th to the 22nd.

Thanks Brendan

On Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 9:38 AM, Paul Poulain <paul.poulain at free.fr> wrote:

> Le 12/11/2012 18:34, Paul Poulain a écrit :
> > Hello koha-devel,
> >
> > As in 2011 and 2012, BibLibre is planning to organize a Koha hackfest
> > next year in Marseille.
> > Last year, we choose a date where some were not available due to
> > important library conferences.
> > So, this year, I ask a long time before the date, to be sure there won't
> > be any problem:
> >
> > Is there something that should prevent us from organizing the 3rd
> > european Hackfest in Marseille from feb, 18th to feb, 22th ?
>
> EPIC FAIL: the proposed dates are in *march*, not feb !!!
> from march, 18th to march, 22th
>
> --
> Paul POULAIN
> http://www.biblibre.com
> Expert en Logiciels Libres pour l'info-doc
> Tel : (33) 4 91 81 35 08

Brendan A. Gallagher
ByWater Solutions
CEO
Support and Consulting for Open Source Software
Installation, Data Migration, Training, Customization, Hosting
and Complete Support Packages
Headquarters: Santa Barbara, CA - Office: West Haven, CT
Phone # (888) 900-8944
http://bywatersolutions.com
info at bywatersolutions.com