[Koha-devel] Bugzilla change proposal

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Thu Nov 15 19:05:32 CET 2012

Paul Poulain <paul.poulain at biblibre.com>
> What about adding separating "enhancements" in "enhancement" (of an
> existing feature) and "New feature" by adding the "new feature" to
> severity list ?

OK, but I fear it makes it even more confusing for users that aren't
also developers.  Can they be next to each other and maybe "enhancement"
"enhancement: new feature" to make it clear they're both the old enh?

[order reversed to put most OT last]
> -first of all, BibLibre is still facing problem with mails on this list:
> it seems we can post, but don't recieve any mail from it. That's why I
> missed the "Upgrading Koha license" thread, (I say +1 for GPL 3 of
> course). So if you answer this mail, would you be kind to add me
> directly also. -

Maybe the new lists.koha-community.org is confused about where is the
Mail eXchange (MX) for biblibre.com?  Check the mail.log or equivalent.
It looks like it's hosted at dedibox who advertise Plesk - which is
awful at handling domain name service (DNS) in my opinion - but maybe
you're using a free software control panel like DTC and it's just
slightly misconfigured.  DNS can be awkward to fix because each change
can take hours to spread everywhere (as some servers ignore your
settings).

Best wishes for a speedy recovery! ;-)