[Koha-devel] Koha's Manual Translation

Tomas Cohen Arazi tomascohen at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 17:45:46 CET 2012

Yesterday on IRC a Koha user asked about a way to help translating the
Koha Manual to spanish. I'm not sure he is subscribed to this list or
the spanish-speaking localized one (koha-es on yahoo still).

We've set a while ago (and advertised here) a service to accomplish
that on http://es.koha-community.org/manual that covers several other
languages than just spanish (just take a look at the progress the arab
translation has made).

As we already tried to express, we are willing to integrate this setup
with the current pootle/translation scripts already used in
translate.koha-community.org ASAP so we have the most awesome Manual
for our users, translated to every language Koha supports.

So, santy, if you are reading, just meet bgkriegel or tcohen on IRC.

Regards
To+