[Koha-devel] Bug 9018 - Problem install your languages on 3.10.x

Zeno Tajoli z.tajoli at cineca.it
Wed Nov 21 12:44:04 CET 2012

Hi to all,

with bug 9018 could be difficult to install your language if you use git
sources.

In my opinion for 3.10.0 we need to create 'empty' xx-XX-opac-ccsr.po
files. In fact now you need to follow a quit complex path to install a
new language if you use git version.

At least in tarball we need the 'empty' xx-XX-opac-ccsr.po files.
For git a README is enough.

In my opinion we can use this problem to create a new git tree wtih only
.po files.

In the develop of 3.12.x we can delete the .po file and place only a
README in /misc/translator/po.

We we create tarball and package we can union the two git trees.
For git users only a README in the dir.

Bye
Zeno Tajoli

--