[Koha-devel] Test failure in 3.10.0

Robin Sheat robin at catalyst.net.nz
Mon Nov 26 06:19:49 CET 2012

Robin Sheat schreef op ma 26-11-2012 om 17:54 [+1300]:
> There is a syntax error in the test cases. I don't really know how to
> fix it or I would.
>
> This is (not surprisingly) breaking the package build for 3.10.0, so
> could someone who knows what's going on here please take a look ASAP.

So the issue is that the test case was written against a newer version
of Test::More than is shipped in Debian stable.

We shouldn't do that unless it's totally, completely necessary. Which
for a test case, it isn't.

So I think this should remain as an open bug, if we assume that Debian
stable is our baseline. We've drifted from that a little bit (and in one
case, making it very hard to legally distribute Koha for use with Solr),
but it's really something we should avoid.

In the meantime, I've removed that test case from the package build to
allow it to continue.

--
Robin Sheat
Catalyst IT Ltd.