[Koha-devel] Changes in Bugzilla

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Mon Nov 26 10:32:28 CET 2012

Hello,

As I've suggested in previous mails, I made some changes in bugzilla:
 * new severity "new feature". This is/will be for real new features.
The "enhancement" being for an existing feature. That will be useful for
generating Release Notes of 3.12 (I'll take care later of updating the
script)

 * New custom field for patch complexity: I suggested to change
"priority" to put "patch complexity" instead.
- Jared suggested to use the following terms:
1-string patch
2-trivial patch
3-small patch
4-medium patch
5-large patch
- Marcel suggested to use a specific custom field.
After thinking of it again, I think Marcel was right: the "patch
complexity" will be something irrelevant for librarians and/or when
submitting a bug (and not a patch !).
One can know the complexity of a patch only ... when the patch is
submitted. That's why I've added a custom field "patch complexity", with
jared suggested values, that appears only when you submit a patch (ie:
when bug status reaches "need signoff" or any 'later' value)
I made this field mandatory, to be sure it's filled.

For QA team (or anyone else), I suggest to add this column to results
lists:
 * do your query
 * "Change columns"
 * add "Complexity of the patch"