[Koha-devel] Koha packages for master

Mason James mtj at kohaaloha.com
Thu Oct 4 21:17:52 CEST 2012

On 2012-10-4, at 6:37 PM, Robin Sheat wrote:

> The packages for master have been lagging for some time now, as
> dependencies were introduced that didn't have packages. This evening I
> started to fix this, however ran in to a problem: Data::Pagination has
> no copyright information, therefore it's dubious as to whether we should
> be using it, and I'm reluctant to distribute it. I've asked for
> clarification on this:
> https://rt.cpan.org/Public/Bug/Display.html?id=80000
> however it means that packages for master will have to wait a while,
> until this is sorted.
>
> We should be more careful about our dependencies and whether we're
> allowed to distribute them.
>
> (Note: I'm 99.99% certain it'll be fine, it's just that only the author
> can really make that call for sure.)

hmm, its got some copyright/license info...

"COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
Copyright 2005 by Daniel Muey
This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself."

http://cpansearch.perl.org/src/DMUEY/Data-Paginate-0.0.6
http://cpansearch.perl.org/src/DMUEY/Data-Paginate-0.0.6/README