[Koha-devel] patron card PDF - without making a batch - v3.08?

Chris Nighswonger cnighswonger at foundations.edu
Fri Oct 12 18:20:47 CEST 2012

On Fri, Oct 12, 2012 at 8:32 AM, Waqar Azeem
<waqar.azeem at itcompletes.com> wrote:
> This code also seem to have a bug!
>
> I didn't find any online browse-able code therefore a snip-it from
> create-pdf.pl is here:
>
>     grep {
>         push(@{$items}, {item_number => $_});
>     } @borrower_numbers;
>
> 'item_number' itself is not used anywhere. 'browser_number' is used to
> retrieved this data.

Indeed this is a bug. those lines should read:

     grep {
         push(@{$items}, {borrower_number => $_});
     } @borrower_numbers;

Correcting this bug will permit calling the print.pl script thus:

patroncards/print.pl?borrower_number=X&borrower_number=Y....

allowing one to print single or multiple cards without batching.

Please feel free to open a bug at bugs.koha-community.org and submit a
patch or wait until I get around to it (probably in late December).

Kind Regards,
Chris