[Koha-devel] i need to add new index and new search field

Mohamed zalabany mh_zalabany at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 15 21:58:49 CEST 2012

hi all
please i have a project and i use 880 field to write the vernacular title, author and publisher in Arabichow to make this field searchable i didn't found any thing tell me how to index new field my reference was
http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Understanding_Zebra_indexingthanks

Mohamed El ZalabanyIntegrated library systems consultant

Zalabany Knowledge Systems Team©
For Libraries and Information systems Development and support
mh_zalabany at hotmail.com