[Koha-devel] Use rfid with Koha

Bob Birchall bob at calyx.net.au
Thu Oct 18 04:43:56 CEST 2012

On 16/10/12 22:07, mohsin wrote:
> Dear Friends
> I am very much new to koha and need to implement Rfid reader for
> circulation .First i install Koha on Ubanto. The first problem is how to
> access koha from windows IE.
You are better advised to use Firefox.
> As its shows " IT works ....." message.
That's a DNS problem, I believe.
>   When i
> try to run sudo command it ask password which i dont know.
Well, we can't help with that, and you are not going to get far without it.

> Second what i am planing is to add rfid reader on widws based terminal as all
> the drivers and dll are complied in C#. Have somebody this this directly in
> koha.
None of these are development questions, which is probably why the
developers have not answered you.
You may get more support on the general Koha list.

HTH,
Bob