[Koha-devel] Koha on Mysql Cluster

Harry Lachanas freemail.grharry at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 07:47:44 CEST 2012

Hi List,
I am facing a prob with a setup design that has safety and min-down time
fail-over etc as a prerequisite.
This has led me to consider a MySql Cluster setup.
I've tried to import the database into it and found out that it wasn't
as simple as I thought.
As a result I had to mess around table and column definitions.
However since I haven't tried it in a "production" or "close-to", KOHA
installation, I am not certain that the functionality will be intact 100%.

I wonder if this will be interesting to the developers of KOHA.

If so, please let me know in order to mail you the "Cluster" DB
structure that passes into mysql.

Kind regards
grharry.