[Koha-devel] Some thoughts from QA team

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Wed Oct 24 16:34:41 CEST 2012

Le 24/10/2012 11:52, Chris Cormack a écrit :
> And if they are patch specific then on the bug itself makes more sense.

> I'd definitely like to see any qa discussions public, but I don't see
> the need for a new list .. am I missing something?

Everybody says +1 to your counter-proposal, but we already have a
koha-translate mailing list, dedicated to translation questions. And a
koha-zebra one that is almost unused, but exist.

The goal is just to separate different things in different mailing
lists. Not a big deal, and I'm a little bit surprised that this idea
create some trouble !
(I would have understood if we'd requested a private QAers-only mailing
list, but for this request, really, I don't understand why it's argued ! )

Anyone interested could subscribe to this one as well, that's not harder
than adding [QA] to QA related threads on koha-devel.

--
Paul POULAIN
http://www.biblibre.com