[Koha-devel] [Koha] need help in zebra indexing for Arabic words

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Thu Oct 25 14:02:23 CEST 2012

Le 25/10/2012 13:53, Frédéric Demians a écrit :
> No, you don't need help, you need to contract a developer to do the job.
What Frederic is explaining here is that you can't achieve this with the
current Koha. And I suspect it's not a koha problem, but a zebra/icu one.

Side comment = we're working on integration of a new search engine layer
(solr). Maybe solr will fix this problem ?

Anyway, we're looking for some funding for continuing the work on search
layer (see:
http://wiki.koha-community.org/w/index.php?title=C_%26_P_Search_Rewrite_RFC)

--
Paul POULAIN