[Koha-devel] [ESI-LIKELY_SPAM]Re: Lets improve the Kohainstallation documentation

Mark Tompsett mtompset at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 14 12:54:04 CEST 2012

Greetings,

Mirko wrote:
>> I like it. I would not mind a larger symbol (2-3x the size).

Mason James replied:
> yes, thats possible too
>
> the other 'enhancement' is to repeat the warning through the document,
> just in case someone missing the warning at the top of the page ;)

Is it possible to water mark the warning symbol?
So no matter where they scroll, the background has the large warning symbol
subtly showing through the text at them? Make sure the contrast makes it
hard to read. ;)

I believe in the power of the user to ignore warnings, and only annoying
repetition and disjointedness is going to force them to stop doing it the
wrong way.

GPML,
Mark Tompsett