[Koha-devel] Lets improve the Koha installation documentation

Paul paul.a at aandc.org
Fri Sep 14 15:22:37 CEST 2012

At 03:00 PM 9/14/2012 +1200, Mason James wrote:
>On 2012-09-13, at 2:30 PM, Mark Tompsett wrote:
> > Greetings,
> > [snip]
> > Re: proposal for use of a standard for documentation (RST)
> > -- Don't care about the format. But I like standards. Standards clarify
> and guide. Standards are good.

+1 for the "like standards."  However, I've never worked with R[e]ST, so
have one question which I believe is technically possible.  Given that Koha
"should" be installed on a server version of the library's chosen OS, there
is by most definitions no web browser available; will the RST be made
available as text (in the tarball/package) to allow copy/paste of cli lines
using vi (or whatever) during the install process?

Thanks - Paul