[Koha-devel] Signed off patches to the patches list?

Chris Cormack chris at bigballofwax.co.nz
Mon Sep 17 05:46:57 CEST 2012

On 17 September 2012 15:44, Mason James <mtj at kohaaloha.com> wrote:

> On 2012-09-14, at 11:22 PM, Paul Poulain wrote:
>
>> Le 14/09/2012 11:59, Magnus Enger a écrit :
>>> Hi!
>>>
>>> http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Git_bz_configuration still says
>>> "It is still considered good practice to send the signed off patch to
>>> the patches mailing list", but it seems that few folks do it and using
>>> git bz seems to have made this practice obsolete.
>

>>> Any objections to
>>> deleting this line and the command that accomplishes it?
>> +1
>
> +1 for me too :)

Do make sure you keep a copy of your patches then, either in a offsite
repository you push to, or a usb key etc.
Since now instead of being in the archives, and in hundreds for
peoples inboxes, the one copy is in a database on my linode server.

I back up, but ... I don't rely on myself and keep extra copies, you should too.

Chris