[Koha-devel] a few days before Feature Freeze = 10 patches to signoff / 3 paches to QA quickly

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Wed Sep 19 14:07:40 CEST 2012

Hi listserv

Reminder: the Feature Freeze for Koha 3.10 is soon (next monday -the
22th is a saturday, I'm GMT+0 I'll push the last "risky" patches on
monday, to let everybody a chance to signoff/QA patches on "his" 22th)

Since my last RM newsletter many patches have been signed-off and QAed
(and pushed).

But there are still some patches that should make their way quickly to
3.10, or they'll wait for 6 more months !
So, PLEASE, SIGN-OFF !

Here is an updated list of Enhancements that I won't push after FF (for
3.10) and NEED SIGNOFF:
5342 	Serial claiming improvements
5349 	Moving an order
5356 	Shipping billing address improvements
7162 	Factorize code for order cancellation
7295 	list of librarian managing a basket
7688 	Change subscriptions numbering pattern and frequencies
7736 	Edifact QUOTE and ORDER functionality
7957 	Routing lists: manage several routing list for each subscription,
and export them as CSV
8365 	Renewal duration in issuingules
8782 	Close a suscription

QA TEAM = The 3 following are already Signed-off and just need QA:
5335 	More granular VAT
8523 	Authority hierarchies only support UNIMARC
5786 	Move AllowOnShelfHolds system preference to the Circulation Matrix

I think all other ENH  will be pushable after the FF and before the
String Freeze (but, disclaimer: as already said, I may change my mind.
If I think a patch can have a potential side effect, it will wait for 3.12)
--
Paul POULAIN
http://www.biblibre.com