[Koha-devel] Problems with suggestions

Nicole Engard nengard at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 14:18:59 CEST 2012

On Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 3:45 AM, Fischer, Katrin
<Katrin.Fischer at bsz-bw.de> wrote:
> I think I would still prefer a system preference here. But I also like the idea to remember the last state for each user.
>
> But I think this would be harder to do - while a system preference might be the easier way to go back to former behaviour?

+1 ... too many of our libraries are consortia with one central
ordering location and they don't want to limit on branch.  This is a
regression and I think we need a preference, but if we can't have that
easily then it must remember the last state and have a message
explaining how to remove the filter.

Nicole