[Koha-devel] Debian Squeeze packages and CPAN for master

Zeno Tajoli tajoli at cilea.it
Tue Sep 25 19:17:18 CEST 2012

Hi to all

I'm testing a patch and so I have installed the master version from git
(ver.3.09.00.057).

After the commands
sudo dpkg --set-selections < install_misc/debian.packages
sudo apt-get dselect-upgrade

the command "perl koha_perl_deps.pl -m -u"
gives me a list of perl modules to install

I find this situation:

a)Modules in debian squeeze with a correct version:
Cache::Memcached::Fast [libcache-memcached-fast-perl in debian]
DBD::Mock [libdbd-mock-perl in debian]
Test::MockModule [libtest-mockmodule-perl in debian]
Test::Strict [libtest-strict-perl in debian]
Test::YAML::Valid [libtest-yaml-valid-perl in debian]
Time::Progress [libtime-progress-perl in debian]

b)Modules in debian squeeze with a too early version:
DateTime::Format::MySQL
JSON::Any
MooseX::Storage
String::RewritePrefix