[Koha-devel] Koha numbering

Jared Camins-Esakov jcamins at cpbibliography.com
Fri Apr 5 20:10:03 CEST 2013

> I'm not too pick about the numbering, as a trainer I have been saying that
> we'll roll to 4.0 when we get Solr since that's what was said at KohaCon
> and in IRC meetings (maybe on the mailing list too).  I think a single
> number is certainly easier for the average person than our current 3.10.4
> type style.  So instead it's version 13 and incremental updates are after
> the decimal.

I, too, am basically apathetic to the numbering system (14 instead of 3.14
is fine with me), but any changes to the numbering will have to be made
after 3.12 is released on May 22. At this point it is too late to change
the numbering scheme for the version being released a month and a half from
now.

Regards,
Jared

--
Jared Camins-Esakov
Bibliographer, C & P Bibliography Services, LLC
(e-mail) jcamins at cpbibliography.com
(web) http://www.cpbibliography.com/