[Koha-devel] Koha numbering

Jared Camins-Esakov jcamins at cpbibliography.com
Sun Apr 7 22:07:53 CEST 2013

> But please do not jump from 3 to 14 !

Good point. I added the following proposal to the agenda for the next IRC
meeting:

* Vote on (NOT DISCUSS) the proposal to increment the major version for
every feature release starting after version 3.14, which is due to be
released on November 22, 2013 or so. This means that the version released
on or about May 22, 2014 will be called Koha 4.0.0. (added by jcamins, but
to be presented by someone who cares)

If there is consensus that the vote should be on a different versioning
scheme, that is absolutely fine with me, please change it on the agenda. I
merely wrote the compromise position that I had the impression that people
were leaning towards. As I state on the item, I will not be presenting the
motion, but action beats talk ten times out of ten, so I took the step of
adding it to the agenda so that it can be voted on.

Regards,
Jared

--
Jared Camins-Esakov
Bibliographer, C & P Bibliography Services, LLC
(e-mail) jcamins at cpbibliography.com
(web) http://www.cpbibliography.com/