[Koha-devel] Koha numbering

Mathieu Saby mathieu.saby at univ-rennes2.fr
Mon Apr 8 09:33:11 CEST 2013

Yes, lots of patches, and
- it would be difficult to find a RM for 1 year,
- libraries would not be happy if they have to wait 1 year to see their
sponsored devs pushed in master,
- the update from 3.0 to 3.2 (2 years...) seems to be a very very bad
memory for lot of people (I think at that time I had never heard of Koha
;-) )

Mathieu

--
Mathieu Saby