[Koha-devel] Koha.next: Consolidate OPAC themes?

Quoc Uy nguyenquocuy_1102 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 8 20:27:14 CEST 2013

I agree with you that, each template should fit with the same html, css code, which is added by user in, for example, opacheader, opaccredit... i think we need more works to focus on this. i would love to learn how to write a patch and take a part in this. In relation with template, do you think about creating template for branches libraries? So earch branch library can create and manage their, for example, opac.

Best regards!
Nguyen Quoc Uy