[Koha-devel] Koha.next: Consolidate OPAC themes?

Paul paul.a at aandc.org
Mon Apr 22 15:07:44 CEST 2013

At 07:35 AM 4/22/2013 -0400, Nicole Engard wrote:
>A bit late to the discussion here, but comments below:
[snip]
>That said there is no way to add a header image to CCSR - something above
>the search box like you can in prog.  The opacheader (unless it has been
>changed) only appears to the right of the search box - not at the head of
>the page as I would expect it to.  That is a feature of prog that I think
>needs to be incorporated into CCSR.  There are other preferences that
>also seem to have been moved/removed from CCSR (all have bugs reported)
>but that's the biggie that I can think of right now.

For us, that would be a show stopper -- we need a "seamless" transition
from our general website to the catalogue, pls see
<http://opac.navalmarinearchive.com/>.  From my notes, all I had to do in
3.8.5 was trivial -- replace a couple of images and retouch the css.

Thanks and best regards,
Paul